Thursday, September 4, 2003

(After the Con - my ratings?)

Organization - (thumbsdown) Whoever runs that thing needs to get on the ball.
Climate control - (thumbsup) For that size of an event, it could have been A LOT worse.
Poverty - (thumbsup) I didn't go broke and was even able to buy a few small things for people. Just goes to show me that when people work together, it's much easier to climb mountains.
Fatigue - (thumbsup) I was never too tired to do anything I wanted to do.
Sobriety - (thumbsup) I only got drunk ONCE... and that was on purpose (thank you very much Amtrak (grrr))
Shyness - (thumbsup) wasn't an issue
Expectations - (thumbsup) This DramaCon was by far the easiest to deal with. With the exception of the Amtrak fiasco, it actually either met with my expectations or ended up being better than I thought it would be.
Messing up - (thumbsup) I was sorry that I couldn't meet up with M., but I don't even consider that a "mess up"... just unfortunate.

What went Right? - Amtrak went HORRIBLY wrong. Other than that, everything went just fine. Even if I got a bit flustered at some things, I was able to work through them with a little bitching and a few good jokes.

Would you ever go again under any circumstances? - Money is the only thing stopping me.

No comments: