Wednesday, September 10, 2003

(Tattoos!! - II)

For me, it feels like the outline hurts more, because usually by the time the outline is done, it gets a little numb. After the numbness though, it starts to get raw, and by then the color is being done. I suppose it depends on the size of the tattoo... on how long it takes. Little ones, I'd think that the outline hurts more. Large pieces, the color.

I have a little one on my head. I didn't even feel it. I have one on my leg that a friend did. He did the outline and it hurt a little, but then there was about an hour or so until he did the color. THAT hurt. I can safely say it was the most painful one I ever got... even more painful than the piece on the other side of my leg which took 7 hours just for the outline.

With most of them though, the worst pain came the next day. It feels like a really bad rug burn... which I suppose is a good comparison. Areas over a bone hurt a lot, and areas where the skin is thinner... but other than that, it's really the next day that is sort of annoying.

I haven't had anything done since '98. Haven't had the money. :\

No comments: