Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Question for long-time members (1)

I'm thinking of constructing a library (for reading only) from the archives. Could you please let me know here if you have any objections to having your older posts viewed?

I do plan on taking people's privacy into consideration. I think know a bit about you people and I like to think I know what you might like kept private. That said though, please let me know what you are ok with.


9/25/2003 12:05 AM
I'm not 100% sure yet that I'm going to do it, it's just an idea.


9/25/2003 09:28 AM
Bloody Dude, I'm talking about posts from before I closed this board down, a year ago. No worries.


N., no posts on the board can be searched up on Google or any other search engine. We're still a private board in that respect. Only members or people who the link was passed to from a member can read posts here.

Anything that was originally posted in a "private" section I'd not post for others to read. I'm still thinking on whether or not to let "incidental" type posts by members that are no longer here be included. In some of the threads (some of the really good ones!) ex-members said things that contributed to the conversation to the point of the conversation making no sense if those posts are deleted.

Whatever I decide to do, I'm not thinking about doing this to be malicious. It's more for our enjoyment, and for the benefit of the newer members. Too, there's a lot we talked about in the past that I'm sure we don't want to have to post again. (There was a really good thread on psy-vamping and thread crashing that I'd love to repost, if I can find it!)

No comments: