Monday, September 22, 2003

Show your colors (1)

(Q:) Which labels have adhered to or are currently sticking to you?
- I think I was shooting more for "subculture" types of things here, Nva... not name calling types of things, or character descriptions.... things that we sometimes deny in the wrong company, and sometimes are proud of amongst the right people. Things that a stranger coming by this board might say "Cool! Another (fill in the blank)!" to.

(A:)
Anorexic/Underweight (when I was about 16)
Bisexual (until I discovered what "pansexual" meant)
Boy (called that until I was at least 25)
Christian (occasionally, tenet-wise)
Disabled (legally - DID/PTSD)
Dominant ((I mean this sexually.) Primarily, yes.)
Female (That's what the birth cert. once said)
Freak (yup.)
FtM (By some people's standards)
Girl (My mother tried to make me one)
Goth (Vampire 'n proud since 1983)
Guy (yup.)
Hardcore (yup.)
Heterosexual (Once, for about a second.)
Homosexual (Thought I was for a while.)
Intersexed (I got parts of both.)
Jewish (technically no, but raised that way for quite a while)
Jock (until I discovered that being "bad" was much more my style (about age 12))
Lesbian (thought I was once)
Male (legally, yup.)
Man (eew. I guess so.)
Mentally Ill (By law)
Otherkin (Some would call me that)
Overweight (yup. working on that.)
Pagan (yes indeedily doodley)
Pansexual (Gotta love those pans!)
Priest (yes. Pagan)
Punk (we preferred "Hardcore", but, yes.)
Queer (that I be.)
Self Mutilator (very much so)
Straight (see Hetero)
Submissive (I bottomed once.)
Transsexual (By many people's definition)
Transgender (By many people's definition)
Vampire (Drinkin' blood as long as I can remember. mmmm... tasteeee)
Were (that I be.)
Werewolf (Polywere... but very often, wolf)
Wiccan (For quite a while.)
Witch (yup)
Woman (Some tried to call me that. Didn't work out well.)

I'm sure that there's still some I missed.


(09/22/03 02:18 PM)

hmmm.... I guess there's

Artist
Writer
Poet
Musician
Anal Retentive
Obsessive/Compulsive
Intelligent
Homeless
Runaway
Delinquent
Inpatient
Borderline
Gender Dysphoric
Student
American
Bohemian


It's amazing how many labels can stick or once did... how many different areas we can relate to people on... is that what is called "well rounded"?

I do suppose that this is what I was attempting to get at when I asked the other question, trying to get at what we consider to be either unique or different about who we are.


(09/22/03 07:33 PM)

Alcoholic
Drug Addict

Beerwolf?


conveniently forgot those

hypersensitive... I'd go with that one too.

oh yeah, I almost forgot...
Dragon.

Sadist
Masochist
Empathic
Homicidal
Suicidal

(I keep thinking of more)

No comments: