Saturday, December 8, 2001

Doubting Thomas (yet more)

This is about communicating with others. Of course it's important for them to understand what I'm saying! It's all about how people are interpretting what I'm saying!

The problem is that I cannot express myself to others... not that I have problems with what I believe in, or how others think of me.


("If people turn away from you because thay don't understand you, and are unwilling to ask for clarification if they don't undersatand, then they are not worth having in your life, at least not in your intellectual life.")

It's not that people are turning away... that's not a problem for me. If someone turns away from me (with VERY few exceptions), good riddance! People think they know what I'm saying... but they really don't... and people won't ask for clarification on something they think they already understand.

No comments: