Sunday, December 23, 2001

Resolutions

It's funny... yet not... The main people I wish would post on that board probably won't.

When it comes down to it, I really don't care what these people think of me... that's really not what this is about. What gets me riled are the threats... the direct ones and the implied ones.

Something tells me that this won't get resolved. I don't care enough about them to put out the effort to "win them over", and to them, I'm not a real person. It's all a game to them, not "real". The Internet is a toy, not an extention of the world, to them.

I wish that I could see it that way, but I can't. Perhaps it's because I don't even see the people in front of my face as "real". It's all some sort of illusion... but that's the thing, whether the illusion is online or off, I try to be a good person in it. I guess that although some people try to be "good" in the reality they dub "real", they stop when they think no one is looking.

Maybe that's what the whole "God" thing is about. Someone came up with the concept of "God" so that people would at least try to be good.... because "God" is always watching.

My head is swimming a bit today... many thoughts are wrapped around many other thoughts.

No comments: