Friday, December 7, 2001

Questions for vamps/weres/other (respectively)

(- I would like to hear what your definition is of what you are...in your opinion not another's
- I would like to know when you first realized/understood what you were and how
- I would like to know what being what you are entails..as in what do you do that makes you what you are
)


In my opinion... that's so damn tough recently. I don't know what my opinions are anymore... or... maybe I just can't seem to verbalize them. Everything is truth. Everything is a lie. I believe nothing and everything.

I'm not sure what I am. Part of me thinks that I must be pretty different than most other "people". I don't see other people struggling like I do. People struggle, but... it's a different sort of struggle. I don't know if it's that I'm more evolved, less evolved, or if it's just a normal human condition to feel like you're an alien.

I've always felt this way... from day one. I've searched for appropriate labels so that I can attempt to explain myself to other people... but none seem accurate. Even the ones I once thought worked, don't anymore. From talking to others who call themselves "Vampires", I realize that label doesn't fit if I want people to understand me. The same thing with the "Were" label.

Am I human? I don't know. Most often, when I come in contact with others who call themselves "human", I know that I can't be. I just don't know if I'm superhuman or subhuman. Whatever the case though, I really wish I knew whether or not there is a mother ship coming to pick me up. I'm not ashamed of being an alien, and I don't really want to become "human". I just wish there were a few more aliens around to commiserate with.