Saturday, July 3, 2004

~17 Part 4

4-30-87 5:16 PM

So, here I sit at the kitchen table with a beer and a cigar, listening to Bowie. Classic. I'm pretty bored, and I should be studying, but I just don't feel like it, besides, I'm home early, I'll start any work I have to do at 7:00.

I think I'll be going over to Alison's tomorrow for the weekend. I really don't feel like dragging all my clothing to school, but I guess I'll have to. So, I have to pack tonight, and I have a test in Biology tomorrow so I have to study. So I have my work cut out for me for the rest of the night.

There's no food in the goddamn house and I'm really hungry, it's not fair. I want to have dinner! Oh well, I guess we can't have it all can we.

5:43

I started packing, and now I'm listening to Depeche Mode (Flip side of Bowie) I just have to wait til my pants are dry to pack them.

I'm getting hungry and drunk. Bad combo. I suppose I'll look around for some food, but I doubt there's anything around. Oh well.

6:04

Wow, a delicious dinner of tomato soup. Yum Yum. Jeez.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The epitome of life at Art's. This entry sickens me.

No comments: