Sunday, July 4, 2004

~Bla Bla Bla

I'm feeling fat, scatterbrained, and otherwise insecure. I hate when I get like this. Good time to write.

Many loose ends to tie up... laundry to do... the extra pounds will eventually be shed

metaphor

reality

sign sign, everywhere a sign

it is the seemingly least cryptic which holds the deepest meaning


I like people who can speak "Bla". I like it when I can say "bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla" and be understood. I understand "Bla". I just like people who can speak my language, I suppose. Words are fun. They're fun to play with... to paint with... it's all "bla" though. The meaning is not in the words, it's in the energy. Not speaking or understanding "bla" causes misunderstanding, and the ability to be lied to. Understanding "bla" helps one to see the lying hypocrites most are, yet swear they aren't.

My name is Bla. So is yours.

No comments: