Saturday, July 3, 2004

~Getting over it

Today promises to be another busy day. Much to do. My eyes are trying to re-close as I'm writing this. I'm wondering if it's because I'm really still tired, or if it's because I don't feel like doing things. I'd be more inclined to think it was actual sleepiness. I do want to do things, I just wish that I had more time to do the things I have to do along with the things I simply want to do. One of the things I want to do is sleep.

I don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about.

I do know what I'm not talking about though... and I'm getting sick and fucking tired of my own fear of the world.


I'm going to see aX in less than a week. I have a million things to do to prepare for the trip. All I want to do is spend the day with the phone attached to my ear. All I really want to do is be there already.

All I have to do is get through a few more days.

No comments: