Monday, July 26, 2004

~Complete Twain

I've been up for a few hours. Managed to make coffee, and do some reading. Talked (online) briefly with my brother about these books I'm wanting to sell. He said that he'd help me to sell them on e-bay... help that is much needed and appreciated. It's not that I really don't want the books, I do, but I need the money, and they'll get a good price. I've had them for years. It's a complete (29 volume), hardback set of Mark Twain's work. It's never even been read. I've seen it go for about $500, so I'm hoping that I can get at least that for it. It weighs a ton though. Probably about 60 lbs.

There's a lot of stuff I have that could fetch a good price on e-bay. I just go brain dead when attempting to manage the logistical end of selling. Too, getting things to UPS or the post office is something I have to rely on my brother for, so the stuff sits and waits (luckily, increasing in value).

Anyone want to buy a genuine WWII German car flag? I'll throw in a copy of "Mein Kampf"! What better way to be anti-nazi than to burn those things!

Hmmm... that might be a good e-bay ad.

No comments: