Wednesday, March 3, 2004

Hello (18) - IX

Bass man came up for a chat (of course, right as SVU started ). He said that "his old lady" will be talking to the apartment manager today, and that he's going to start calling the cops if #4 doesn't get the volume down by 10PM. He said he talked to some of his "constable friends" and they told him to call. I told him I didn't like dealing with cops (of course, he's an ex-con and has cop friends), which is why I hadn't called so far.

He seems off and ok at the same time. Not someone I'd want to have snap on me, but not big and scary either. Honestly, if I were 10 - 15 years older, we'd look very much alike.

Life is strange... you never know when you'll end up having a 20 minute conversation in your underwear with an ex-con.

Shoot... as long as the damn music stops, it's all good.

No comments: