Wednesday, March 3, 2004

"New" Music - (10)

Speaking of losing friends...

Well, it's a completely different sort of "losing"... but it still makes me sort of sad. I made friends with a woman named "Chloe" back in '95. She had a really cool band called "Transisters", and every time they played, I'd be there like a loyal puppy. It was pretty flattering fun, she had a bit of a crush on me, and I on her, but too, I really did like the music a lot.

Here's a link to the one place online that I managed to track down the CD - www.buymusichere.net/rel/v2_viewupc.php?storenr=53&upc=trn1000cd..

It's really worth getting if you like "punk" or hardcore... and can deal with a lot of gender related angst.

(tracks are:

Horses To Heroin
Carolina Vagina
Boy/Girl?
Transie.Chaser
(this one's completely insane!)
Lotsa Glamour
Glamorous Boys
Kaposis Koverstick
)


I forget the whole dramatic story as to why things weren't going too well with the band, but I'm pretty sure that they broke up sometime in '96. (Damn shame!) I wish I could track Chloe down. She's probably still in NYC somewhere, but unless she's in another band, and that band happens to play Philly while I'm somewhere they're playing... well... chances are pretty slim. :(

1 comment:

Cutter said...

R.I.P Chloe Dzubilo 2/18/11

You'll never be forgotten as long as I can remember at all.