Thursday, March 25, 2004

Notta Con - IV

Things are still a little difficult for me, being that I'm dependent on other people to get me around and not able to offer up space in the city, but I'm hoping that if people do decide do come in for the event, we can at least manage to all get together for a lunch or dinner or something. Maybe afternoon coffee? I don't know yet which bar or club I'll be planting my alcoholic butt in Sunday night, but it will be planted at one of them. My guess is 12th Air, because they have a nice sized outdoor balcony, and plenty of indoor space. I have this thing about wanting to sit down, and most dance clubs simply don't have enough seating on busy nights.

I think it's going to be a lot of "play by ear" on my part, but I hope to be able to meet up with people if they decide to make the trip. :)

No comments: