Tuesday, March 23, 2004

March 23, 2004

My mind races and races.... and I have the "no point"s beyond belief.

I can't bring myself to do anything... not work out, not shower or cut my hair, not even go buy beer. I'm stuck.

Soon the kids will be home and I'll have to deal with the noise. I'll sit here until my head feels like it's going to explode, and then I'll drink the Sake I have in the fridge. It won't help, and then I'll feel sick to my stomach, and then I'll call A2 and bitch about everything. Maybe I'll play more Populous or Snood... keep killing time trying not to kill myself or anyone else. It's the same day, over and over and over and over.

Not only do I not know what to do to change anything, but I really don't know what the point is in trying. Even if I change things, it'll just be different shit... but it will still be shit.

What's the point?

No comments: