Tuesday, March 23, 2004

need help

(to S.)

I have to get into town on a Friday between 1 and 3PM to put my name on a housing list. If Jk doesn't come through this Friday, then I could really use a lift. Even if you don't want to drive into town, a lift to the train (or el) and some company would help out a lot. I know that you might be going to day shift, so could you just let me know what you can do (or can't do) as soon as you know? If not this Friday, then next? (I'll let you know by this Thursday whether or not Jk's going to (basically) screw me on this.)

The list is about a year long, and the longer I'm not on it, the longer I'm trapped here and in danger of completely losing it.

I might try calling you today. Not sure what your schedule is. I'm really tired, so I might end up just going back to bed. Not dealing well with people right now.

No comments: