Tuesday, March 2, 2004

Your bro the psycho

I don't know what it is about the sound of her voice, but I completely lose it if I hear it. I had to answer the phone because I'm waiting on hearing about that house. True, at least now I know not to answer the phone if that number comes up, but it was enough to remind me never to be too secure in my sanity.

I didn't say anything to her, just hung up when I heard her voice, but I'm still worked up about it.

I don't know that this is ever going to change about me. I should listen to my shrink and just make sure that I have no contact at all with her, and stop doubting myself about the whole thing... but it's tough... there's always a part of me that wants to hope that things will change one day.

I just don't want to end up locked up some day because I killed my mother.

No comments: