Friday, August 23, 2002

(Easier said than done.)

Well... often, people don't understand why I do things.

I really don't like seeming unfair. I try really hard to be fair.

Sometimes when people don't know what's behind my actions, they jump to conclusions... they pass judgment on me... and I really hate that.

True, I should just let it go. If someone doesn't trust me enough to trust that I wouldn't do things for "no reason", what kind of a friend are they anyway? Right?

Easier said than done.

I do care that I may come off as "unjustifed".


Even with you, VI. I have nothing against you. You've never done me any harm... but... you're do damn "mysterious" that I get edgy. I mean... I let my soul hang out, and you post a lot of one liners. It makes me a little uncomfortable.

I guess that I'd feel better if I got the chance to know you a little better.

It's tough spilling your guts when a lot of people around you are only showing their noses.

No comments: