Friday, August 2, 2002

...In the pants... (e) thinking yet more...

...I don't know that I would consider a pre-op/non-op transsexual woman to be "Intersexed", if they didn't consider their brain to be "female". Then... once you have Estrogen in your system in large amounts, I'd have to say that's "stereotypically" female... so I'd consider a non-op or pre-op transsexual "Intersexed" if they were doing HRT.

If a woman does not feel that part of her is female, and does not do the Estrogen thing, I may be wrong, but I'd have to go with Transgender, if that person is considered male or Intersexed.

When a person says "I'm trapped in the wrong body", that implies that they (their brain) is a different sex than the rest of their body. Unless it's a spiritual thing... and that's yet another can of worms.

No comments: