Thursday, May 20, 2004

~Brain Dead

I figure, maybe if I stare at the screen long enough, I'll come up with something to say.

Maybe if I drink a beer...

Funny how that works, how beer seems to kill boredom. My theory is that beer makes you stupid. I'm pretty sure that it can knock a good 20 points off of my IQ, if I drink enough. Suddenly, the world seems more entertaining, people more interesting. I become more "normal"... more stupid, just like the people who can smile their way through life. Ignorance is bliss.

I was asked that once, if I drank because I liked the high. It was odd how the woman laughed when I explained that I drank to feel normal. Wonder why she found it so amusing. I, personally, find it a little sad.

My whole life is pretty damn sad.

Guess I'm not having a good night.

No comments: