Monday, May 17, 2004

~Tats the way it is.

My Classmates.com membership is about to expire. I don't plan on renewing it. I went over there this morning though, just to see if anyone new had shown up. No one I knew had, but I saw that they'd added this company listing thing, so I went a searchin'. The companies I once worked for were listed, but no one had added their names to the list. Count me in with them.

I got to thinking after that, about all the jobs I had before hitting the completely disabled category. I worked from '86 through '99 in one capacity or another, with the exception of '96. (So, for those of you wondering, I did actually "earn" this disability money I'm surviving on.)

I miss working. Maybe that's why I started my board in 2000, I needed something to help me feel like I was doing something for someone.

Maybe, one day, when I get back to Philly or am able to move somewhere where I can get from point A to point B on my own, I can try working again. Maybe I can find some sort of job that is pretty cut and dry... maybe unloading trucks or something. Don't know if something like that would pay the rent though.

All wishing aside, I don't know if I'll ever get to the point where I'll be able to work again. My head keeps going off. I'll think that I'm doing ok, then BAM!, I'm blacking out and speaking in tongues.

I think that I want to get "LITTLE PSYCHO" tattooed across my back... or maybe just "PSYCHO" around my neck. The "little" part really doesn't need pointing out.

Then... back to the reason I started this blog... maybe it should say "HARDCORE".

No comments: