Saturday, May 22, 2004

~Mr. Magee...

The anxiety level is pretty high.

Right now, I'm doing what I can to put off the "beer for breakfast". Not that I don't like my coffee, but when you start thinking about killing people just to break up the monotony, it's getting close to Miller Time.

The bar next door opens at 7AM. When I go in there to pick up a 12 pack some mornings, there are quite a few people at the bar. The reason I'm not sitting there with them? I don't like answering questions. They see a young, white, healthy, male; not the type who should be sitting at a bar at 8AM during the week.

I could entertain quite a few of you with some of the stories I've come up with in my head to dance around the "What do you do?" and "You look fine to me"s I get. I never use the stories though. I don't like lying. I don't tell the truth either. People get afraid to be around me when I tell the truth.

Just thought of the Hulk (the tv show Hulk with Bill Bixby).

...You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.


...but I'd really like a lime with that.

No comments: