Saturday, May 15, 2004

~You get what you pay for.

I guess I'll be keeping this blog up for a year. Just paid the $19.95.


...I sort of like this blog/journal thing. I've been posting on and running message boards for 5 years, and frankly, this is a bit less harsh on the ego. At least here I don't expect replies to what I write. Too, I don't have to bust my ass making everyone else happy while the majority of those people all but spit in my face in return.

It's my blog. I can be as much of an asshole as I want to be... and it won't destroy any so-called "community".

That's got to be the joke of the decade... "Online Communities". What a load of shit. There are very few people online that give a rat's ass about anyone else in these communities but themselves. But then... that's the way of the world. ME ME ME. Makes me ill.

Come to think of it, my parents' "ME ME ME" did, in fact, make me ill. I have the papers to prove it.

So, this is my "ME ME ME" space. I still have my board, and I'll still do my best to show people that I do actually care about them, but now I have an outlet. ...a safe place to bitch, whine, moan, blow up, be selfish, and give the world the finger. I can do that. I don't have kids to fuck up from the practice.

No comments: