Monday, May 31, 2004

~You could fill in the blank.

I'm bored.

Bored Bored Bored Bored BORED

I don't want to read a book. Books are empty... pointless.

I don't want to watch tv... staged documentaries, acting, media CRAP.

I don't want to listen to music. Music HURTS.

I don't want to go for a walk, there's nowhere to walk to, and the people in the cars don't like walkers.

I don't want to eat anymore. I'm not hungry, I'm bored!

Beer is doing nothing but swelling my gut.

The people who can tolerate me are all busy. No phone for me.

I don't want to work out. I want to work out tomorrow when I need to kill MUCH more time than today.

I don't want to draw. Nothing can capture the intensity.

so I write

and stare

and smoke

and write

and stare some more

and smoke some more


All the writing in the world won't do it though.
All the searching
All the traveling
All the waiting
All the screaming
All the crying
All the cutting
All the


boredom


I'm still here, silently howling.