Tuesday, August 23, 2005

~The crosses we bear

Been having some problems with my computer. Actually, I think it's my Internet service. It lets me access the net for about 5 minutes, then just sort of goes to sleep. It's annoying. If I restart, it works again... for another few minutes.

My computer's getting "old". Damn technology. Used to be, things would last. Everything's crap, these days. Just last night, I went to turn off my A/C, and the knob cracked off in my hand. ...make it cheap, they'll buy another one. Great. Yeah, I'll buy another one, I just won't eat.

I really do want to talk about the whole legal thing... but I'm thinking that I shouldn't. I'm thinking that if I had a lawyer, the lawyer would advise me not to talk about it with anyone. So, I suppose I should just listen to the inner lawyer. I'll keep people posted in whatever way I can, without saying too much. For now, I've made some phone calls. I'm waiting on someone to get in touch with me. Time to cross the fingers and toes again.

It's nice out. The weather is changing. This makes me VERY happy.

No comments: