Thursday, August 25, 2005

~ooo... prettty colors

I'm chain smoking. I really can't afford to be. Smokes are expensive.

I'm just flustered... got a messy head... don't want to think, so I smoke and play a mindless computer game... line up the colors, make them disappear...

My Neurodude called me today. He's not exactly too pleased with my refusal to come into the hospital. I pacified him with "we'll see what's going on at my next appointment, in October." He didn't like that... but he, I suppose, had to settle for it.

I've handled this disease forever without repeated solu-medrol treatments. I know myself. I know when I need hospital help. I also know when I'll do much better with a carton of smokes and a case of Miller.

So, I play with the colored blocks, and try not to care too much about anything. How'm I doing?

No comments: