Wednesday, August 10, 2005

~days

So, now it's just a few more days to wait. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Often, things fall to shit at the last minute. I won't completely relax about it until the key is in my paw.

Then, it'll be on to worrying about money. As I said, when I left PA, I got rid of everything. So... from a bed to a pot to cook in, I have to replace things. No money. It'll take a long time, this I know, but hey, at least the place I'll be moping in will be MINE.

Getting back online will be a priority. It's an issue of money. Until I can get enough to hook my laptop back up, whether it's dial-up service and a phone, or dsl, or cable, I'll be bummin'.

I'm hoping that by September or October I'll manage something. I'm going to be REALLY bored. No tv, no Internet... just a testy cell phone and a few dvds I can watch on the laptop.

I'll make it, though. I've been through MUCH worse.

No comments: