Saturday, August 27, 2005

~Here we go

There's something in the air, and I don't like it. It's a pull... something pulling me... wanting to pull me backwards... pull me somewhere... in a specific direction...

It's something telling me to look for the source... return to the source... find what is familiar... follow the ravens...

I don't like the feeling. I know the feeling, and I don't like what happens after I feel like this. Maybe it's my MS-fucked-up brain. Maybe it's empathy, or being Psychic, or being a Were, or being a Vamp, or being Psycho. I don't know. All I know is that the feeling is familiar, and I don't like it.

As much as I want to close my eyes... I can't. If I do, there's trouble. I have to follow. There's no real choice, despite any warning.

Things shift. Diseases flare. Perception alters.

I'm here. I'm watching. I'm waiting.

Perhaps, this too shall pass.

No comments: