Friday, August 5, 2005

Hyperacusis (3)

I wish they'd let me do it "outpatient". It's not an option though.

I have to weigh the whole thing... the possible benefit of the solu-medrol vs. the certain damage of the hospital stay.

If there's one thing I know, it's that I have to avoid stress. In my current situation, it's impossible. Going into the hospital may well push me over the top. Too, I have my big one coming up in a few months. It's been that way forever... starts in September, goes through until mid-January. Too much solu-medrol isn't good, and I'd rather take it for somthing it might actually help with, like the swelling from the optic neurits.

I can feel my brain doing its thing now, but this is nothing compared with what it does after autumn starts.

I just don't want to have to be in the hospital so damn much. Shoot... right or wrong.... I smoke! That alone is STRESS in a hospital setting.

No comments: