Monday, August 22, 2005

~The issue is

I'm having issues. I'm always having issues. Yes, this is true, but I have to come to some sort of decision about a rather important issue, and I feel stuck.

As I've mentioned, I was stuck in the "mental illness" merry-go-round for a very long time. The stigma alone contributed to completely destroying my life.

There are many issues here. Many. Many issues, and I have to make a decision. Do I sue, or no.

I don't like the whole lawsuit thing. I question myself as to whether or not this would fall into the category of "frivolous".

It's all very complicated. It's a case of one thing leading to another, and overlapping symptoms.

Yes, I know, I should talk to a lawyer. How do I afford a lawyer? Do I really want to open up the can of worms at all? Money won't cure this disease. Money won't bring my brain back.

I don't know what to do, and I don't know who to ask what to do. I just know that if I'm going to do something, I need to get moving on it.

I'm having issues.

No comments: