Friday, August 19, 2005

~Morning

So, here I am. I made it through hell. I'm sitting, again, at my laptop, writing to the world.

I have a nicer view now. Outside my window, I can see trees. Behind the trees, somewhere, is the lake. I'm isolated. There's nothing Nessie and I can walk to. Maybe, on a good day, I could make it down the road to the nearest place... I think that it's a restaurant. There are sidewalks - this makes me very happy.

So, me, Harold, Nessie, and Bunny have a new den. I have my best friend, who lives about a half hour drive from me. I have access to the senior/disabled transport, if I choose to swallow my pride and get on the bus. I'm working on that... getting to the mental place I need to be in, in order to get on the bus with a group of elderly, straight, strangers. I guess that I just don't want to scare them as much as they scare me.

I have a million things to do... things to clean, things to put away, places and people to call, e-mails to reply to... I'm just tired. I'm always tired.

No comments: