Saturday, October 11, 2003

from "Hello (5)" 7-13

12:57 AM
Haven't slept. Worked out for 1/2 hour. Think I'm going to shower, then have a drinky.


1:35 AM
...I'll be here shooting aliens. :D


0] that offends me


4:01 AM
ok, last beer (#3) and then I'm napping before MST3K.


5:11 AM
Something tells me that even though I've been up, it'll be 10 or so before I get to sleep anyway.

I'm drinking beer out of boredom.

I'm going back to ice soon.

then coffee.

It's much more fun to drink with other people.


11:28 AM
Slept for a couple of hours, then someone (perhaps the Invisible Man?) kindly rang my buzzer. Was staring at the walls for an hour or so... figured I'd get up.


very sleepy


1:41 PM
Think I'm going to try Red Clover to combat the aliens.

0] that's not funny

They have a bottle of capsules at Drugstore.com for about $8. I guess it can't hurt to try.

yeah, you can say that


10:16 PM
Going to be in (bed) by 11. I'm staying there until 6 at the earliest.

This has to stop. It's spiraling downwards, and I'm not liking it at all.

I somehow have to get on a schedule. I have to somehow get back to working out every other day. I somehow have to get healthy.

No comments: