Saturday, October 4, 2003

Question for the resident Weres (IV)

about smelling...

As a Were (or what I deem to be a Were), smell is VERY important to me. Along with that, I also use the word "smell" for lack of a better term. Basically, although online I can pick up (to a degree) on a person's energy, until I'm physically around them, I don't know. Online, there are little clues... in how a person writes... what they choose to reply to (or not)... the energy that comes from their posts... but all that can be "faked" and/or misinterpreted. It's just tough for me to understand how Weres can form packs, unless they meet in "real life". Too, pack is pack. Distance from pack can sometimes be painful. It's the only time I actually find myself howling. (I think it means "where are you?" in some sort of woofy language.)

I went to a howl once. I was the only one who didn't. I'm just not a howl-on-cue person. Howling just sort of happens. (I won't go too far into that though... I can also think about it in a "you'll howl with your own pack, but not with others" perspective, but I'd rather not hyper-analyze it.)

...then, there was the WereTurkey... (*lol*)

No comments: