Sunday, October 19, 2003

from "Hello (6)" 2,3

My day? Well, my earplugs are in... and I'm not even trying to sleep. Yes, I can still hear the Bass through the earplugs. Fucking dickwad.


10/19/03 5:08 PM

The woman from down the hall (the one who bummed the smokes a while back, to my right on the other side of the building) just knocked on my door dry heaving, wanting to know "how I can stand it".

I told her "Hey, this is a good day, you should have smelled it before the hall was painted". I then directed her to puke on the woman's door if she had to puke.

She said she was going to talk to (the apt manager person). I chuckled.

It's beyond cat piss. It's actually getting more towards corpse smell now. (...and I should know!)


10/19/03 5:21 PM

Well, she called the maintenance dude, and he went in there to check. No corpse, but the apartment is beyond disgusting. (I could swear that even the cat looked a little bothered.)

Now I can't get the stink out of my nostrils.


ugh.


10/19/03 6:10 PM)
Think I need to crawl into bed soon.


anyone seen my nose plugs?


anyone seen my nose?

No comments: