Thursday, October 9, 2003

Stormtroopers? (a)

If you had unlimited funds to spend on the ultimate costume, what would you dress as?

I'm still thinking on this. It's a tough call. I mean, if money is not an issue, part of me wants to go with the armor thing. Shoot, at my height, I could fit into some of the authentic stuff easily. There's an incredible armor exhibit at the Phila. Museum of Art. I can get lost in there for quite a while... that and the tapestries always get me.

I kind of like leather armor too though, as well as the metal stuff. Actually, metal-wise, I prefer the black armor. I'm not too into the shiny stuff.

Weapons-wise I'd be more of a staff or bow and arrow person. I'm too short (in this century) to have it make any sense to fight with a sword. That in mind, I think that the leather armor would be more fitting. It's lighter and easier to move in.

Wonder if there are any cool sites to browse through...

No comments: