Monday, October 13, 2003

Help Wanted (cont'd)

There's just too much of it. I was attempting to put it in chronological order. 10 years later...

I dunno... maybe if I could manage to see online as a "conversation"... I mean... maybe think of it as akin to verbal communication rather than as something needing to be recorded. When you talk to someone, your words disappear afterwards. I was even bad with that once though... I used to save all my phone messages in hopes of one day transcribing them to print.

deep rooted psychosis

Maybe I can touch on it in tomorrow's session. Don't know if it'll do much good though... I don't think that she has the magic answer either.

I can be my own shrink on this one...

Once upon a time, someone didn't believe you... the rest is all history.

No comments: