Monday, October 27, 2003

Help Wanted (yet more)

It's so difficult.

I'm trying.

I was trying to get it down to just one thing a day... an e-mail, an ICQ transcript, a post... today it didn't go so well.

I went through (about 3 binders) from 12/1/99 - 1/21/00. Page after page... PTD posts, threads from rs' Were board, scores of e-mails between VGS and I, ICQs between me and M. and me and F. (probably not many remember her), e-mails between Dchylde and I (wonder what ever happened to him).... meeting A.... the end of the "relationship" between me and RP... The beginnings of the Icon and Mr.M. crap... CB's "challenge" topics... The first e-mails between Sv and I... and, the first e-mails between Terri and I.

HOW THE FUCK DO I CHOOSE WHAT TO KEEP?!?!?!?!


I got it down from 3 binders to 1.


that's the best I can do.

No comments: