Monday, July 15, 2002

(on Pat C.)

...the last I heard of Pat was probably in 1992 or so... I'm a bit out of the loop, I guess... I had no clue that he was now openly identifying as a "he". I always saw Pat as a... well... "mega-dyke", so to speak... He really did quite a bit for the queer community as a S/M, in your face, completely radical lesbian... the FtM thing really never crossed my mind.

Shoot, as long as he's happy, I don't give a rat's ass... but it was news to me.


It was a really good article (I recently read)... but then , that's no surprise. Pat can WRITE.

I think that humanity in general has A LOT to learn from both FtMs and MtFs. I don't think that people really understand the power of hormones. With any luck he'll do as much for the trans community as he did for the alternative lesbian community.

No comments: