Monday, July 22, 2002

Thought I'd mentioned it...

I know I made reference to having blood relatives on the board in the rules, but... The whole "play nice means play nice" thing... it's supposed to mean, treat everyone with respect. If you don't, it's like the proverbial insulting of one's momma. It hits a nerve in a place where no one in their right mind wants to go without carrying a gun. Know what I mean? sort of a... "I can bitch about my family, but you'd better not or I'll shoot you" type of thing.

I really suck at expressing myself these days.

I'll try again...

"play nice means play nice" implies that if you don't, I'll take the way you're treating someone the same way "you" would if I insulted your mother. If someone insults a person on this board whom I consider "family", it's the same thing... whether or not I'm a blood relative. By not naming names, I attempted to imply that EVERYONE should be treated with the utmost respect.


Hope that makes a little sense.

No comments: