Tuesday, July 23, 2002

When you love somebody

When you love somebody, and they say "I love you too", the expectations go up.

When you bare your soul to them, you expect them to keep that in mind... if they love you.

When you call someone "family", it means something. It means that there's "love" there.


If you tell a person who says "I love you", "Don't take my picture, I have severe psychotic reactions to it." and they take your picture repeatedly...

If you tell a person who says "I love you" that they're not paying attention and forgetting things is ripping you apart, and they still don't try...

If you tell a person who says "I love you" how much work you've put into a relationship, and then they tell you you're not working hard enough when you're struggling to the point of dropping dead...

If you tell a person who says "I love you" that just being around is all you need, and then they go away...

If you tell a person that you love them, they say "I love you too" and then they lie to you...


It hurts.



I know that people don't see what goes on behind a lot of my choices and actions (on my board)... but it has to do with a few simple words.

"love"
"family"

and "I care."

No comments: