Saturday, November 29, 2003

Hello (11) - 8-10

what a messed up day. :\

Gonna hide in bed for a bit.


9:01 PM
I'm feeling pretty testy...


9:46 PM
My food isn't going to be done until 10:30. (Hopefully that will help with cranky. :\)


10:38 PM
It's a rough time of year, for both of us. I do know that. Let's just try to keep our lines of communication open so that neither one of us ends up feeling bad.

I'll be in SVU land for the rest of the night. I'll probably eat in about half an hour. (it's taking longer to cook because it's a thicker piece of meat than I usually get :\)

-i weigh 10 pounds. you know that, right? ten. ten pounds. and i live right at Jon's waist line. got that? 10 pounds... and 3 inches at the waist. pay no attention to the man behind that curtain! ten pounds!!! ten!...

No comments: