Wednesday, November 26, 2003

tude

If I get any more pissed off than I already am, I'm going to end up blowing this board up again.

I'm doing my best not to. Keeping trying to keep in mind that they're assholes... that they don't care... that they don't matter.

Sort of applies all the way around, with very few exceptions. "They" could be the board members... or my "family" (with the exception of you , S., of course).

Neighbors kept their noise going until 4AM, again. Earplugs and turning on the fan didn't even drown it out. I'm very sleepy, and that doesn't help my crankiness. Change of weather... holiday... not drinking... just the fact that I'm a loony toon... it all adds up to a very nasty mood.

I'm supposed to work out today. Even that's making me cranky. It's a sort of "what's the point?" thing.

I'm tired.

No comments: