Sunday, November 30, 2003

How u b? (2)

Still sort of waking up...

Had some funky dreams last night. The night before last (or was it yesterday's nap?) it was snow, and last night was tidal waves. Must be natural disaster week or something. It also had something to do with me losing my shoes... and these two women... and this Vampire type of group that lived in the basement in this house... and drugs... Towards when I woke up, I was at a package pick up place... my new shoes had arrived. They were moccasins, actually... the ones I lost and the new ones. (Also the ones on my feet right now. (They're fairly new) I really like these things.

It was really an odd dream. Some of it, like trying to run from the waves, was scary. During that is where I met the first woman though... and then, although stressful, things started to feel more exciting.

It was one of those dreams where you wake up and wish you could go back to whatever world it was.

No comments: