Sunday, November 2, 2003

This is going to suck shit (2)

I tried to spend a little time on the color thing. It was pretty hellish. (took over an hour to do 2 forums) That thing is unbelievably slow. It actually takes a few seconds to do things like switch between windows, cut and paste a few digits... just out of curiosity, I clicked on my name, then on the place where it takes you to my bio. I timed it. It took a minute and a half from click to "done".

I'm glad that I have it as backup, but in all honesty, I'm surprised that I ever stayed online, being that was the first computer I ever accessed the net with. (Well, I guess I adjusted. I got quicker the quicker my computers got, I suppose. I remember ir being slow, but not slow to the point of wanting to cry! I guess that was back then I wasn't spoiled yet.)

Something funny though, when I installed IE, all my old bookmarks were there, imported (somehow) from Netscape, even though Netscape is long gone. (I miss it!) It was an interesting trip down memory lane... rs's board, the PTD chat.... pretty freaky, actually.

Anyway, if the colors look off, please let me know. It's really tough to see color on LCD screens. It's also weird because I see things flat, as opposed to convex like on a standard monitor.

No comments: