Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Re: Frozen

I'm feeling a little less frosty today... but a little overwhelmed. I'm supposed to reply to a couple of e-mails, and just the thought of it is making me want to hide. I really don't know what my deal is with e-mail... I think it's the length of them. I can do brief, but with long letters (and even posts), I lose focus. Unless I'm the one typing the long post or e-mail, I mean. It's replying to it that gets me... not reading it. I don't know... something about feeling obligated and being repeatedly questioned? I can't figure it out... I just know that I completely suck with e-mail. Every now and again I can pull one off, and then I'm screwed because the person thinks I can do that all the time... then they expect it... then they take it personal when I can't.

No comments: