Wednesday, November 26, 2003

(at the next one?)

I hope you all make it this year, I really want to meet you. This time I'm coming up to the room to meet you. That way I know I won't miss you in the crowd.

There'd have to be considerable planning involved with that. Both of us are rather testy about our room (one of the reasons we started sharing a room in the first place).

If there's no "party room" this year, it's probably best we meet at dinner first. That's why I wanted to meet you this past year in the food court. My/our room and room number is supposed to stay obnoxiously private. Speaking for myself, there are very few people I can tolerate in my space. It's nothing personal, it's just my own crap.

The best way would be to meet you in a common area, then take it from there. If we arrange a dinner again this year (which I'm hoping to do), that would be an ideal place to meet up.

There have been many previous topics about the whole social interaction thing... I'm not going to comb the archives for them, and I don't expect you to either. I'll leave it at...

I'm a very private person and a "control freak" when it comes to my space. Never assume, always ask... and try not to take it personal. It's my shit, not your being that's the issue.

No comments: