Saturday, April 17, 2004

~another morning in the life of a lunatic

Another day of going back and forth between depression and rage.

I guess that, at the moment, I'm doing exactly what I want to be doing. If I had to picture what my life would be like if I could do anything, it would certainly involve getting up, making coffee, and spending time online. It has become a sort of daily ritual. It's something I enjoy doing. That says a lot, being that I don't enjoy much. I could call it "me time", but my whole life is comprised "me time" right now. That would be fine if "me" wasn't so fucked in the head.

I keep waiting for the next change over to happen. I'm due to go from "violent asshole" to "slightly positive jerk" soon.

Don't kill anyone.
Don't kill yourself.
Don't forget to water Harold.

No comments: