Thursday, April 8, 2004

Hello (21) - IV - VII

5:14 PM
I have to be asleep by 1AM. My brother's coming over, I need to work out, I'll want to go online, I'll (as always :) ) want to call you... that means I need to be up by 9AM. What that amounts to is that I'm going to have to take a Xanax about midnight.

It's been a waste of a day on this end. Nothing but posting, Populous and finishing off that (original!) Pabst.

I missed getting to talk with you though. :(

Hopefully we'll talk soon.


6:08 PM
thinking about walking to the liquor store


6:57 PM
I guess I'll try calling in a few. Doubt I'll walk to the store. Really not in the mood. Might end up taping E.R. (as if it's going to be worth taping ), I don't know.


9:02 PM
It's gone from ring and run to knock and run.

I'm not happy about this.

No comments: