Thursday, April 8, 2004

Retro Topic #5 (pt 1)

(topic first posted 3/31/04 @noon)

How does one know one is a psi-vamp? What exactly happens during an awakening?

from a topic originally posted by N. (5/14/01 9:04 pm)


I've yet to get to topic #4 in any sort of detail, but I think that what I wanted to talk about in it might cross over into this topic.

For me, the short answer (of course) is that the difference between a Psi-Vamp and a regular person is 1. The Psi-Vamp has physical, mental, and spiritual qualities that are "Vampiric", and 2. is a "master" at energy manipulation (taking and giving). I don't see Psi Vamps and Psy Vamps as the same. A Psychological Vampire is just a really manipulative person. A Psi Vamp is a person who's as entwined with Psi Energy as Blood Vamps are with Blood, and whose "Spirit" is Vampiric.

I've heard people talk about Psi-Vamps being what Blood Vamps graduate to, but I don't know if that's true or not.

No comments: