Tuesday, April 6, 2004

Trying to clarifiy...

Although my sexual desires are rooted in my "subconscious", knowing what's at the root of those desires, I'm making a conscious choice not to act on that which is negative, and rather act on the desires that seem to be more "healthy".

99% of my sexual desires for women are "negative".... rooted in anger and rage. My sexual desires for men aren't rooted in that negativity. So, I'm starting to make a conscious effort to force myself away from women because I'm aware of my subconscious desire to conquer them (sexually), and I'm starting to focus more on my romantic desires for men because that desire isn't there. In that, my romantic preference is being influenced by my sexual preference (preferring not to do (sexually) what is rooted in anger and rage).

No comments: